OdiCoat - France
OdiCoat Fabric Laminator/Glue Gel 250 mg - Waterproof & Washable
$19.99Ask us a question
- Protect your projects or fabric accessories.
- Fabric takes on an oil cloth effect when several layers are applied.
- When dry, coated surface is resistant to water and stains, and fabric is easily cut or sewn.
- Perfect for indoor and outdoor decorating as well as embellishment of clothing and accessories.
- Ideal for toiletry accessories, bags, tablecloths, placemats, aprons, embroideries, quilts.
- Transparent, acid and solvent free.
- May also be used as a strong adhesive. Adhere fabric to wood, cardboard, metal, glass, ceramic, pottery, Styrofoam, stone.
Made in France
• Waterproofing: Put the fabric on a flat protected surface. Spread on Odicoat ® with a flat brush. Allow to dry for 1 hour before spreading 2 other coats for a perfect seal and a luster/satiny feel. Completely dry after 24 hrs. Once ironed with a parchment paper protection, the fabric may be laundered in warm water. Ideal for toiletries accessories, bags, tablecloths, placemats, aprons, embroideries, quilts...
• Collage and fabric embellishing: Using a flat brush, glue the base surface before putting down the fabric. Cover the fabric to be adhered with one layer of Odicoat ®. For optimum protection of your treated objects, put down 2 layers at 1 hour intervals. After drying for 24 hours, the treated object will have a satin aspect and will resist to cleaning and wear. Perfect for indoor and outdoor decorating as well as embellishing of clothing and accessories